Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Kiwican recount

This is my recount about Kiwi can and what we did. I really enjoyed the energizer and the activities, they were my favourite parts at Kiwi can.We played many different game that I will talk about in my recount.I hope you enjoy.

WALT:edit a recount

On Tuesday The 25th of july room 8 went to Kiwi can in the hall. We had a new topic for the term, it is called resilience. Then Mr Malo and Miss Lily told us to come in and sit down.

We said our chant and listened to the Kiwi can leaders. Then we played fun game where we had to be silent bands and act out different feelings and emotions. In my group we had to act out scared. I played the guitar and tried to hide behind it to act scared.

Afterwards we talked about the things that can make us feel happy and sad. For example I feel happy when I have food with my family.We got into groups of 2.Then we played a game called statues and where we had to show emotions on our faces. One person was the creator and had to make the statu look like an emotion, one was a statue and had to be made into an emotion by the creator.

After Kiwican my favourite highlight was playing the activities.I felt happy because it was fun at Kiwican.I learnt  more about resilience in Kiwican.I had an amazing time at Kiwican.

No comments:

Post a Comment