Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Technology

Technology

Tomorrow we are going to be having technology. I have been missing technology for last few weeks because how we didn't have technology for the other weeks and I really want to go back.


My technology group has been working hard material. For hard material my group is making necklaces for someone or for ourselves. My necklace is for my aunty and I made her a cross so that I can put on her grave as she has passed away but I was also thinking of making a love heart for my dad since my dad is my favourite parent out of my mum and my dad but I still love my mum.

Image result for technology

The thing I have enjoyed about technology is being able to make necklaces which is very cool and the thing I found challenging was trying to make my necklace 
balanced and also trying to use the tools.


The thing I have to work is being able to not talk and to work on doing it individually.


IALT: blog about technology


Here are some questions for you all to answer:
Have you ever made a necklace?
Do you have a necklace?
What necklace would you like to make?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment