Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Technology

IALT: make mince gravy

Good Morning everyone today at technology we learnt how to  make mince gravy. The mince gravy was nice and tasty.


Here are the ingredients of how to make mince gravy:

Step 1- Dice the onion and fry with mince until cooked.

Step 2- Add vegetables and 1 cup of water filled with vegetable ox mixed together.

Step 3- Enjoy Your delicious food.

I enjoyed making mince gravey because it was nice and tasted delicious.

What I found challenging was trying to eat it because the food I make is always yuck and felt like it was under cooked.

I really enjoyed going to technology and I also enjoyed have kensington as a partner because his helpful and nice. 

Here is my friends with there food that they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment