Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

😝2018 😝-Reflection

WALT: reflect on what we have enjoyed and done this year.

3 words to describe this year is amazing, brilliant and fantastic, I pick these three words because throughout the year we have had great moments together with the year 8’s and we had amazing events that have came up this year that I really enjoyed.

My greatest achievement this year is being in band. In the band the instrument I play is the bass guitar in the band and I think it’s the greatest achievement of mine because not everyone knows how to play the bass guitar and I think it’s amazing I know how to play a instrument like that.

The things I have learnt about myself this year is being able to interact and build relationships with the year 8 (Mostly the girls) and being able to make lots of memories with the graduating students and my best friends this year.

The new skills that I have learnt is being able to play bass guitar and knowing that I can achieve lots throughout this year.


The 5 people I have enjoyed spending time with this year is:

Akanesi:

I have enjoyed spending time with Akanesi because to me she is like a older sister and she is mature and kind and she has taught me many things about myself. I am lucky to have Akanesi

Cerenity:
I have enjoyed spending with my sister Cerenity because she has helped me to improve with my self confidence and she is a really kind and funny friend and I am lucky to have her as a friend.
Leilani:
I have enjoyed spending time with my friend Leilani because she has really taught me to be proud of who I am and Leilani is the one who got me into burning my hair up and I am really lucky to have her in my life.
Kensington:
I have enjoyed spending time with kensington because he has really taught me how tough I am and I have really enjoyed to have him in my life and wish he doesn't graduate.
Lydia:
I have enjoyed spending time with lydia this year because she has been a great friend and without her I would never be as confident as I am now, I am happy to have her as inspiration to me.


These people have put a big impact on me, They make me feel like I'm someone when I walk in class and they make me feel amazing about myself. I happy to have them in my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment