Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Last day of school

Today is the last day of school and for the last day we are just finishing up on work that we have not completed throughout this term.




Image result for last day of school 
















We are also blogging about the fantastic ako evening that we had. I had a fantastic time in this term and I hope others had a great time as well. The thing I enjoyed about this term is having a great time with my friends at camp and also getting to know the new students in our class. The thing I disliked is that this is my best friends last day at school because she's going to be moving to flat bush and I won't get to see her anymore and also she is really angry because her new school uniform for her new school will have skirts and me and her are not skirt type of girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment