Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

LAST NIGHT

Image result for light offHello and good morning to you all, Today I am going to be blogging about what I did last night. Last night it was really scary because there was a power cut, The whole street got a power cut and it was scary from how dark it was inside, it was also scary because outside was even lighter than the inside of our house. The power just cut of when my brother went to sleep and I was playing on his Xbox. I was quite angry because I just got a turn on my brothers Xbox and then the power cut so I couldn't play.


When the power cut out I stayed outside in the garage with my dad doing some boxing and punching the punching bag. I was so tired but I thought this was better then going inside in the pitch black and only having my mum's phone as the light.

Image result for boxing gloves

Later on in the night when the power still wasn't on, me and my mum and my sister went to buy some dinner and hopefully when we came back the power would be on. As soon as we were getting my dad's food my sister texted my mum and said the powers back on and I was relieved because I didn't want to be eating dinner in the dark.


The thing I enjoyed the most about last night is that I got to eat my dinner in the light and not in pitch blackness and the thing I found most challenging was when I tried to go sleep in the pitch black while the power cut which was still off. Knowing that the closet was open because my sister didn't close when she was supposed to was more terrifying. The thing I would have done differently next time is bring a blanket outside next time because how freezing it was and also I should had never yelled a lot when I was looking at the stars because I think I was quite annoying to the neighbourhood. 


Here are some questions for you to answer:

What would you do if you had a power cut?
Who would stay with that you know will be there?
Are you scared of the dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment