Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Music

Image result for guitarToday the year sevens got to go and have music session with Caleb our music teacher. We started with a warm up that I won and Mason and we also had another game were Caleb would see who is the fastest at playing the note and I won on that too but others were good.

What I enjoyed was getting to play the guitar, The reason why I am happy is because I play bass in the band and the only reason why I can play bass is because I learnt how to play the guitar, and the guitar is a similar instrument to the bass and so that's why I wanted to play bass.
The thing I found challenging was having to change notes fast enough to beat the others.

IALT: blog about my music session today.
Here are some questions for you all:
- Have you ever played guitar?
- Do you like the guitar?
What type of instrument do you like to play?
                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment