Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Teens build amazing car chart

Today I have read a document that tell me about these tennagers that have created a car that can run for long for little bit of gas. I think this is an amazing job that they have done and if I had the opportunity to do this I would.
Teens build amazing car

LI - Identifying bias in text

Fill in the chart below to identify bias in the text you have just read.
POV - point of view
What might an alternative point of view be?

Person in text
Their POV
Alternative POV
Dellasa students
I think they were thinking about ways they can travel farer for little amount of Gas or Electricity
I think it’s a great Idea but I think the struggle is the design and finding the way they can travel faster and farer.
A use to be car race



With a partner look on line and find texts that have conflicting points of view. One text that tells the reader fluoride in drinking water is bad for you, and one that says it is good.

Add the links to this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment