Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Lock down 2: August 12th - August 30th 2020

 The second lockdown came as a surprise to me, I got the information from my mum when she was watching the news. I was happy because we didn't have any p.e and I got to sleep in a lot but I hated doing online school because I found it boring and I hated it when the wifi would start lagging.

What I enjoyed about the lockdown was sleeping in and getting to lay in bed all day and take my classes there. What I found challenging was having to deal with my annoying siblings and not being able to see my friends, especially my best friend. The difference between the second lockdown and the first is that the first one was scary and I didn't really understand what was going on but on the second one I found it good cause I got to sleep in but I still knew I couldn't see my friends.

My family went well during the lockdown and we managed, we would take food to my nana's house for them because we had lots of food boxes.

No, COVID-19 Coronavirus Was Not Bioengineered. Here's The Research That  Debunks That Idea

Stay home if you can to help America contain coronavirus, save lives.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Lockdown experience, maybe you can make suggestions to your teachers on how to make online classes more fun :)

    ReplyDelete