Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

MATHS

WALT: Read decimals to three places.

Image result for MathsI learnt how to put a decimal from greatest to lowest and I also learnt to put decimals in the right place value. The thing I learnt about the most is telling how to tell the decimals from greatest to lowest but with word problems.


What I enjoyed about learning about decimals is when I challenged myself to try and do word problems which is more difficult to me then number problems because with decimals I can't really tell which number is the biggest and which is the lowest because it was word problems and not number problems which was much harder but I like to challenge myself.


SC: I can read decimals to three places.

SC: I can explain the value of the number.


I enjoyed doing decimals because even though it's hard I still like to challenge myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment