Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

1st Term 4 blog post

Image result for term 4IALT: Blog about My first day of Term 4 2018

Good morning today is the first day of Term 4. In the holidays from Term 3, I enjoyed celebrating my birthday on October 10th and it was amazing because I finally turned 12 years old. I also enjoyed celebrating my cousins birthday because there was yummy food and we also got to hang out with my other cousin from Tonga.


I'm looking forward to learning about the new topic this terms which I think are based on digital invention. I always liked looking at inventors and their inventions and I always thought I could invent something in the future.


I'm was also looking forward to going on the school trips and what terms 4 has ahead of us. The only thing I'm worried about is the test that we are going to be having, I hope I get a good grade so that I can live up to my inspiration which is my cousin.

Image result for birthday cake png

No comments:

Post a Comment