Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani

IALT: Reflect on the Manaiakalani film festival


Image result for www.manaiakalaniToday the whole school went to the sylvia park cinemas and we got to watch the different types of movies that each class have made  and also what the other schools classes have made. The thing I have enjoyed the most was being able to watch not only Tamaki primary's movies but also other schools videos.








When we had to got ready to go to the cinemas we had to get into buddies with our buddy class. My buddy was Sosaia in room 4. I really enjoyed having him as a buddie mostly because he was good and listened very carefully to instructions I told him and he did it. The Manaiakalani was amazing and learnt many things there, I actually learnt that it was the 11th Manaiakalani being held. 

No comments:

Post a Comment