Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Reading / Inquiry

Today we have been doing reading about the Polynesian explorers. I have learnt some amazing things including how they use to navigate where to go without a compass and the google maps. I don't know what I would do without the google maps, but I still want to learn how to sail and use the things around me to find out where I would go.
Image result for Polynesian voyagersI have enjoyed doing this task because I thought it was really satisfying and I thought because how it relates to my culture it make me so much more interested into it. I also enjoyed working with Mr Reddy because  he seems like a good teacher. The thing that I found challenging was trying to help 3 people at once because all three people needed and because they were all my friends I had to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment