Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Technology

Today the Kia manawanui syndicate had technology and for technology my group has been doing cooking. Today for cooking we made Lentil Curry. I didn't really like my lentil curry but my friends that I let eat loved it and thought it was amazing. My buddie for cooking was Helena, Helena is going to be my buddie for the rest of technology because we think that working together as buddies has really help build our relationship as friends.This is the food that me and Helena made.
Here is a photo of the Lentil curry we made today.
 I enjoyed making the Lentil curry with Helena and in cooking class today we had some company from some Tamaki collage students which was nice but disturbing at the same time because they were loud and a bit annoying but technology was still fun with Helena as my buddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment